Saturday, September 8, 2012

Silent as we speak by Feli Designs

Silent as we speak is a kit that I created with lots of sadness in my heart (I had to force myself to put some "pinky-ish" stuff to not make it too dark). The title may mean something different for each of us, but to me it is about our inner silence, our unspoken pain, about the silence that we sometimes can hear behind our very words, about the loneliness and sadness in our hearts that no words can ever express... I hope my work will find a way to your inner silence which longs to be expressed and maybe it will help you create some memorable pages, into which you can put all your heart!!
The kit contains 10 unique, soft patterned backgrounds, 73 gorgeous unique elements and 8 pieces of word art.
 
 My Page!
New Start Freebie5 template by Eudora Designs
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment